In our online store, we respect your privacy and protect your personal information. We operate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), and since the publication of these rules, and with the European Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR).
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of online store users. We use the collected personal data exclusively to provide the services we offer. We respect the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of online store users. Therefore, we will do everything necessary to protect them from any violations and misuse. The personal data of users is one of the areas to which we pay exceptional attention and care, because we are aware of the sensitivity of the nature of this area.
Personal Data Manager and contact details
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by MONTEROSSO Ltd. (manager) or carried out on behalf of the processing manager.
Poljska pot 4 1000 Ljubljana
Tax number: SI38562723
Registration number: 6898947000
Phone: +386 41 303 701
What personal data we process and collect
Basic contact information (identity information)
- Name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address; Data on the identity of business users include the name of the company and the tax number or number of the VAT payer.
- address, postal code and place of residence, country of residence, billing address (if different from contact details), telephone number and e-mail address
Order and payment information
- we store all information about your order and payment, including information about canceled orders and order returns
- which the user voluntarily enters in the contact form or orders in the online store
- To ensure security and verifiability, we also collect IP addresses, information about the operating system, browser, operating system, location of your device, the type of device with which you access our website and the like.
- During the visit, through cookies with your consent, we also collect data to ensure better functionality and user experience, security, counting of users on the website and the smooth operation of the website. At the beginning of the visit, an individual user was assigned a session cookie for identification and tracking. The website may also store other cookies on the user’s computer, such as the user ID in encrypted form (to identify the user on the next visit) and cookies from Google Analytics (website traffic analysis). Session cookies are stored in the server’s memory only during visits and are deleted after one hour of inactivity, while permanent cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer for 2 years with your consent, after which they become inactive.
- We are not responsible for the correctness, completeness and up-to-datedness of the data entered by users.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- when necessary to meet our legal obligations (e.g. issuing pro forma invoices or invoices for ordered goods, keeping financial and business books)
- when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose of processing, and you always have the right to revoke the given consent.
- We will use the information you provide to us via the contact forms on the website or the email addresses posted on the website solely to resolve issues or prepare answers to questions.
Purpose of personal data processing
You must explicitly confirm your consent and information that by sending us an inquiry, comment or question via the contact form and entering your information, you have expressed your consent and awareness that your information (name, e-mail address and telephone number) will be the means used for the purpose of proper communication.
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries and orders
- concluding contracts and fulfilling obligations arising from the concluded contract
- for the purpose of enforcing any legal requirements and resolving disputes
- for statistical analysis of the use of our web pages
How we obtain data
We obtain information about you in several ways when you:
- send an inquiry
- place an order
- request a quote
- cancel the order
Technical data is obtained automatically.
Google provides us with information for which you have granted approval.
Who has access to your personal information?
In addition to us, your personal data can be used by our reliable partners, who we need for business purposes, in accordance with the current Personal Data Protection Act and the European Regulation on Personal Data Protection:
- we provide the delivery services with information they need to transport and deliver orders
- in the event that your order includes products that are in stock with the supplier, we provide him with the information needed to prepare the shipment with your delivery address and the contents of the order
- suppliers and authorized repairers if you resolve complaints or issues through us
- authorized institutions, regarding which we need their cooperation, if required by law (court, etc.)
Periods of personal data retention
We will store and process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and for as long as necessary to complete the ordered goods, and then within the statute of limitations for obligations that may arise from the processing of this personal data. Data obtained on the basis of consent shall be kept until revoked.
Data on issued invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of issue. In cases where the retention period of personal data is prescribed by law, the data are stored in accordance with the law.
We use several security and protection systems on our websites that provide adequate protection against loss, disclosure, unwanted alteration or misuse of data. To transfer all personal data, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which provides the necessary protection when transferring data, which ensures the security of our customers as the data travels to the database.
Only authorized persons (contractual partners) have access to the collected personal data. Please help us protect your personal information by ensuring the security of your username and password.
Cookies are text files that a web server has uploaded to your computer and do not contain any information that could be used to identify you. With their help, the server knows that you have returned to the site, which we can use to customize the site to the user.
If you do not wish to have our cookies on your computer, please note that the storage of cookies is under the complete control of your browser. By selecting the appropriate options in your browser, you can restrict or disable the storage of cookies at any time, and you can permanently delete cookies on your device at any time.
We use Google Fonts fonts from Google (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on our website. Google Fonts is used without authentication and no cookies have been sent to the Google Fonts API browser. If you have a Google Account, your data will not be shared with Google while you use Google Fonts. Google only records CSS usage and fonts used and stores this information securely. More information on these and other issues is available at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq. You can read what data Google collects and uses at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
We provide our subscribers and users with all the support in exercising the following rights:
- on this page we fully inform you about how we use your personal information
- in certain cases, you may also exercise the right to have your personal data deleted; However, if you have ordered goods from us, please note that we must keep your information in accordance with the law
- in certain cases, you may request a temporary or permanent ban on the further processing of your personal data in whole or in part
- at your request, we will provide you with your personal data collected in electronic form You have the right to information about your personal information that we hold, as well as the right to delete that information. If you have any questions regarding the deletion, processing or use of your data, please email us at our email address or send us a request by mail to our address.
- We will respond to your request for exercising the right to personal data without undue delay, and no later than within one month of receiving the request.